Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Wahlaoposh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
DONT COMPETE or COMPARE with your peers. YOur future gf likely will not be from your same age group and probably younger girls. The more you compete the more you fail. I know im not the best person to say this.

Relationship wise i know you got raging hormones and need a lot of sex. Just PCC or try to hold it for weeks without pcc, need to train your discipline. If buay tahan just PCC, don't commit crimes can liao.

If you manage to meet a nice girl whom both of you have feelings for each other, cherish her. I repeat, CHERISH HER, don't look at other girls or flirt with other girls. Don't smile at other girls in front of her. This is very important cos i made a mistake like that and never met another girl i like for more than a decade, still single.
Hard to say dont compare with other people when from young all your parents do is compare you to other people 🤣. I'll try not to think to much about it I guess. Take it slow like my parents say.

As for my hormones, I can go a month without pcc no problem. Not really a discipline problem. Just feel lonely is all. Guess I'll just have to live with it for now.

Will defo cherish if I meet the right girl. Thank you for your advice bro.