View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

just had to post this. last visited l16h69 before covid and it was my first 150$ action in gl, and left super disappointed; it was yi tiao long that eventually reatored my faith in 150cat girls. fast forward 4 years later after covid, went back to this house just to try because why not. went in and there were 3 to choose from, i pick the petite-est looking one, yiyi and paid 150$, below is my sad fr.

looks: 5/10_upon closer examination she is old and milfy looking… not what i expected from 150cat; but nevermind her service may be great i told myself.
body: 6/10_not bad (for her age) have same belly fats and natural boobies but nothing to shout about.
shower: 7/10_nothing to shout, the only bonus is that she allows and encourage me to squeeze her tits and molest her. Things are looking up i thought.
catbath: 6/10_after shower i lied down and she lie beside me and started her cat bath, attacking my nipples, and i squeeze her tits and wanted to finger her, she stopped me, open a condom, and put it on my fingers and told me to finger her like that. I was quite bemused, first time got this request, but i just listened and fingered her with the condom while she mourn fakely.
Cbj: 2/10_after a while she asked i wanna fuck already, i said i need a blowjob first, and she put on the condom, i did not protest because at this point i kinda felt my money is lost already, and just go for safer sex also better. she capped me and started blowing and BRO, i tell you, of all my years of chionging through different scenes and different fwbs; never ever had i have a blowjob so bad. she was suck soooo hard like she want my dick to detach or something. I had to tell her to use less force. it was soooooo bad, it was like i owe her money or she’s interogating me for information. i gave up, and i stand up and i told her not to move her mouth, and i just simulated fucking her mouth until i got hard and ready to pound her.
fj: 7/10_okay, this part she is okay, she is accommodating to different positions. started with missionary, and pound her in different variations for a while, at one point, i was just thrusting while holding one butt cheek. then i withdraw, lied down and ask her to ride me, she climbed on top and rode me, at some point, i was kinda bored and she isn’t very attractive… so i just took control, held her waist and thrust upwards until i came.
gfe: 4/10_before we fucked, she was pretty aloof and awkward… only became friendly after we fucked, maybe she noticed that i wasnt very happy. I was out within half an hour, shouldn’t have paid 150 sial. not sure if i’ll go this house again… after i left, although i released, i still felt empty, and i just went to nearby thai house and did much more satisfying round at a fraction of the price.
rtf: definitely not for her, not sure about the house; give second chance still left disappointed.