View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
Earlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud of
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
just had to post this. last visited l16h69 before covid and it was my first 150$ action in gl, and left super disappointed; it was yi tiao long that eventually reatored my faith in 150cat girls. fast forward 4 years later after covid, went back to this house just to try because why not. went in and there were 3 to choose from, i pick the petite-est looking one, yiyi and paid 150$, below is my sad fr.

looks: 5/10_upon closer examination she is old and milfy looking… not what i expected from 150cat; but nevermind her service may be great i told myself.
body: 6/10_not bad (for her age) have same belly fats and natural boobies but nothing to shout about.
shower: 7/10_nothing to shout, the only bonus is that she allows and encourage me to squeeze her tits and molest her. Things are looking up i thought.
catbath: 6/10_after shower i lied down and she lie beside me and started her cat bath, attacking my nipples, and i squeeze her tits and wanted to finger her, she stopped me, open a condom, and put it on my fingers and told me to finger her like that. I was quite bemused, first time got this request, but i just listened and fingered her with the condom while she mourn fakely.
Cbj: 2/10_after a while she asked i wanna fuck already, i said i need a blowjob first, and she put on the condom, i did not protest because at this point i kinda felt my money is lost already, and just go for safer sex also better. she capped me and started blowing and BRO, i tell you, of all my years of chionging through different scenes and different fwbs; never ever had i have a blowjob so bad. she was suck soooo hard like she want my dick to detach or something. I had to tell her to use less force. it was soooooo bad, it was like i owe her money or she’s interogating me for information. i gave up, and i stand up and i told her not to move her mouth, and i just simulated fucking her mouth until i got hard and ready to pound her.
fj: 7/10_okay, this part she is okay, she is accommodating to different positions. started with missionary, and pound her in different variations for a while, at one point, i was just thrusting while holding one butt cheek. then i withdraw, lied down and ask her to ride me, she climbed on top and rode me, at some point, i was kinda bored and she isn’t very attractive… so i just took control, held her waist and thrust upwards until i came.
gfe: 4/10_before we fucked, she was pretty aloof and awkward… only became friendly after we fucked, maybe she noticed that i wasnt very happy. I was out within half an hour, shouldn’t have paid 150 sial. not sure if i’ll go this house again… after i left, although i released, i still felt empty, and i just went to nearby thai house and did much more satisfying round at a fraction of the price.
rtf: definitely not for her, not sure about the house; give second chance still left disappointed.
Sorry to hear that bro😉the lighting must be quite bad there🙄
Hope you have better luck next time 👍