Old 15-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Boley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brix

Hi, I know this is NOT a typical local hangout out but it is STILL part of the FL scene in Singapore.
I have had to "entertain" my AngMo principals so I ended up drinking at the Hyatt basement bar name Brix. As some of you may havd read the newspaper article on this place as well as others. I thought it would be good to share with some of you the type of place this is. If you are in my position the next time you too can benefit from this info. Much like all the info I have read from the forum.
Brix has an international crowd. The folks who work in the day are usually angmo and those who work after hours are usually asian but there are some *stans, ex-russian state visitors. Being a local, I got the chance to chat with them and found some from Thailand, Vietnam, Mongolia, China, Philippines. The minimum requirement for all these girls are that they speak English.
The going rate I was informed is anywhere from S$200 to S$400 depending on st or lt and country of origin. Of course the later it is the price gets better. What stuck me most is that this bar reminds me of the bars in J-town and B-town. Funniest thing happend just last week, I was in Grand Hyatt in B-town and i met the same girls that I have seen in Sin.