View Single Post
Old 15-01-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

"ACE FUTABA TRAINING CUM BONKING"

Arranged a Session Monday night at 9PM.

Original only Me and Taikor Futaba nia.
Quite Pack as i reach there.
Only managed to get table a Disco side with my EarDrum cumming away at buzzing rate.
Meanwhile Pom and PaperCutz suppose to taste "popiah" at Taman Desa.

While waiting for taikor Futaba who took his time wearing "makeuP", got a surprise call from PaperCutz at 10:15pm who lator join me in 30mins.

During the time clubbing with PaperCutz, we move table for better fengshui 3 times...hahaha
Then Futaba arrives 15mins lator and we move again to quiet side for the 4th time and finally 2nd ROW VVIP table.

By now, Prof and Meso also join us partying until wee hours..5am plus.

ReCap:
(KONKAM)
I done my afternoon recon and bonk a lookable MILF popiah (my 1st), OMG she is good despite little communication.
She shower me and dig my asshole ()...

And when i complain i pain pain at my left waist, she give me a good massage. WOW.
and lator she slowly finger caressing me and BJ on me while at same time, digging and rubbing her "love" holes until i can feel a moisturing gel flowing and simply bonk her missionary until kingdom CUM.
Rates: RM70 and RM10 for the massage.
Then we walk all the way down from 11Floor.

(FUTABA)
Bonk a "UK Union Jack" Flag PRC with BIG melon.
Futaba say It is damn Good.

(PROM)
No piak Ye Hua over Boston TeaCake Incident.
Washing Eye.

(MESO)
Taste changes after a visit to Pinoy land.
Still trying to get back his "tasting mode" at ACE.
So washing eye for tonight.

(PaperCutz)
Boom Boom Bang Bang his Xiaomi from 5am onwards until next morning for work. His regular mode.

saas<----Next!