Thread: Danang & Hoi An
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!
Re: Danang & Hoi An

3) nhu Minh plaza. Went there 3x. No1 there knew a word of English also but they understood massage and knowing I was a foreigner, definitely there for da boom boom so they immediately quoted me 1.6m which gives you the standard massage w bang type room with sauna, tub and massage bed.

The hot water didn't work properly all 3 visits so it might be a building issue.

First 2x I went, guy didn't ask what type of girl I liked but I got 6-7/10s 1 was older and 1 was younger and I was ok with it.

Starts with sauna which i skip, they shower and wash you hair for you then on to massage bed for about 10min of random massage with hot stones incl.

Flip over and they blow you to hardness then cap on and they ride you for a few mins and ask you to bang them. Svc much better than samdi but not like I had much to compare with.

3rd visit to nhu Minh was a horrible exp. The guy who brought me to the room asked what girl I liked then asked me for a tip outright. I refused at first since I found out it wasn't needed at samdi. a
he gave me a shit face.

After a while my friend (local) came to ask if all is ok, I told him about the ask for tip and was told yea maybe shld have tipped. So i walked out to give the guy 50k and he took it while still showing shit face.

The girl that came in was about 6/10 and slim like I asked but was lacking in the tits and ass dept. Stayed with her and had the usual sop and experience up till bang time where sge didnt wana ride or do anything except have me pump her. After a while I got a little soft from the lack of sound or response when banging her and couldn't penetrate her anymore.

Asked her to blow me instead so she took my dick into her mouth for literally 2 or 3 sec then tried to hj me. I told her to use mouth but she ignored and cont to hj furiously like trying to wank my dick off from my bod AND digging her nose and eating the pi sai.

Holy fuck that did it for me so I stopped everything and went to shower, dress and get out. I still had to wait for my friend so while I was sitting at the waiting area the pimps came to ask me how it was, using Google translate.

I told them the exp was bad, the prev 2 days was good. I also told them about the short bj literally 5 sec or less then switched to hand using Google translate. They said sorry but didn't offer any restitution although I had only used about 20min of the 90min time

They brought the girl out and questioned her in full view of me which was so awkward for me considering I didn't speak viet. Obviously she defended herself and the convo switch to them both laughing shortly after, so I don't think any of the feedback mattered.