View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Problems I encountered before...

- 2 hours late and wasting time waiting
- didn't turn up and didn't msg to inform
- waste time guiding the transport how to go the the destination becos of language
- didn't bring enough VND and ask where can change
- didn't have small change
- didn't pay his share
- took too long to choose his type of gal
- say why so expensive when split the bill just becos he not drinking
The worse are those, who got the contact from you and they go themselves the next day. And they complain later why expensive , and why most girls cannot go out, why quality so bad, quantity so little. The worse of the worse was a guy who got some disease from girl complain to me why I intro such a place to him. I wanted to punch his dick, because he was using that to think and did not wear CD.

The last trip , I gave my Vietnam travel sim number to anyone who PM me. As I wanted to go KTV for 1 night as I was alone.

Typical message: Hi I like to go ktv. Can I join you.
My response this is my local number: +84-----. Call me if keen
(I would not give my home number to anyone nor my wechat or whatsapp. As I do not know them.)

Their reply: This is a local number? how to contact you?
Another reply: If you go please let me know.

How do I contact any of you if you dont bother to offer your contact to me or even make a local call to my mobile.

worse reply: I got a few friends here. Please give me the contact of the M and the address of the KTV. (basically telling me to eat myself, we are too busy with our friends to cheong with you but I need the contact). (And I dont even want to give you my personal contact but I want yours!)

Haiz. Nevertheless have made long terms friends thru the years on this platform. Some even more than 15 years. Still cheonging together.