View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Ethanleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
FR for Dia from Flirty Girl 130/2/90

https://sammythe.guru/showthread...&highlight=dia

Looks - Really acceptable to me. She was wearing color contacts and I really dig that look. She looks better than the photo la. Seriously. And she is fair skinned. Not tanned type.

Body - Rather tall lass at 165cm. Love girls at this height. I will not say she is meaty also but more of slightly bigger boned type of lady. Confirm not fat and really acceptable when she strips to her birthday suit

Boobs - skin colored small nipples that are really nice to suck. Plus point. She loves to get sucked on that and will squirm in delights. The boobies are enhanced though. I will say that she is damn good at maintain her scars, her scar is very light and already at skin color.

BBBJ - Wow. She is good. Blew me in the toilet, blew me at the edge of the bed, blew me lying down, blew me 69. This girl has stamina.

Painting, Fingering - All ok. French also damn good

Pussy - FUCKING Tight. She knows how to kiap using her pussy muscle. Even as I was fingering her, she can clamp on my finger tight..During then I was already thinking how fucking tight she must be. She is fucking tight and low mileage. Her photo on telegram was not good and told OKT bro to change..now already change.

FJ - She enjoys sex. during painting already she like cannot tahan the shiokness. During FJ, laggi better, poke her and thrust she like high in drugs. Made her cum and cum and I pump and Pump. Pump missionary, pump doggy, pump spoon and she pump me cowgirl.

Best is her attitude and SUPERB GFE. Knn. in between shots, we basically cuddle inside the blanket like a couple and then slowly ease to another fucking round.

RTF - Will do if cannot find another good one.
Dia is quite the special 1 for me glad i saw this post
Thanks for the share bro