Old 11-01-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sigueroa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Hi Dr Tan, Signed up a new account to get your advice. I've benefited a lot from all your sharing!

I've been having these small foreskin cuts, not on the frenulum. These cuts came up more frequently over the past 2 months, sometimes at the same area, sometimes at different area. I am getting a little concerned as this affects my sex life. This cut appears mainly after erection when I pull my foreskin back - like an overstretched of the foreskin.

I am still able to retract my foreskin back, though it seems "tighter" than last time.

I've been to my GP about 2 weeks back who gave me antifungal and antibiotics cream - I applied for one week, seems in control until when I was planning to have sex and tried to stretch my foreskin, and the cuts appeared again. These 2 cuts healed after 2-3days, now every time I shower I also try to stretch the skin. And sometimes 1-2 small cuts appear at other areas too. My foreskin gets itchy sometimes too.

Today, I went to visit a urologist - he shared the skin looks a bit "white" and since I've tried so many creams and it comes back, he recommended me circumcision.

For now, the routine I'm adopting is:

1. Ensure my penis/foreskin is always dry.
2. Apply Vaseline whenever I can throughout the day.
3. Before bed, apply the antifungal + antibiotic cream, then with Vaseline.

Can I get your advice if this is okay? Or should I just go for circumcision?

Thank you so much Dr.