Thread: Events In CP
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 23
Suck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
TX HH :

MM quality so so , above 6/10 and many syt (1994) as i think our room got more than 5 out of the 8 are 1994 and quatity not that much , first time been here and manage to find 3 ok mm that night . The AM look good to me (my type) , if i were to be there again , 70% will be for the AM . Even all mm's was told by the mummy that we stay in CP and suppose to follow us back to CP , all my 3 didnt want to, so advise all bro better stay in TX itself for a happy ending. Or maybe just my luck as 1 bro did bought his gal back CP.
I was in TX HH KTV a couple of days ago... to my surprise, there's a group of "ducks" standing on the flower street. First time I see "ducks". All very slim, young and dress like your typical fashion boy or Ah Beng. I did not take a look at them since I feel awkard to go there to view them... but can tell they are quite tall.

Personally I feel the price for the girls there are a bit high. But quite a number of "fresh" girls.