View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold
Re: All CAT AR, French ladies in GL

Would like to give a summary of all the girls I had personal sexperience with in GL so far. Because it will include Viet and Thai and there is no thread that includes all 3 CAT so I will pen them here.

Disclaimer: below are my own personal experience and it doesn't represent the ladies' treatment of every bro. They may treat you better than me or me better than you. YMMV.

PRC

Meng Meng 1612: Great YTL DongGuan type of service and skills with great great GFE feel. DFK, BBBJ, Painting, AR. Slim with slightly above-average looks to me. Bonking her is like bonking a real sex buddy.

Xiao YU 1612: Model looks and body with soft enhanced boobs, not too tall, I feel very fortunate to have a chance to bonk her. Very super hard to book. Zero services in the shower, she doesn't strip nude to bathe me, no kisses for me. Some BBBJ & AR.

Shuang Shuang WH04: She makes love like a real GF, she loves sex, is very passionate, and very tight hole. DFK, BBBJ, painting yes.

Zhen Zhen WH04: She is like the Annabel Chong who is so super horny and gets super turned on she wants to be bang hard. High sex craves. She offered AJ but I decline. AR, DFK, Finger, painting all have. I like her moans, I remember I was bonking SS in the other room and ZZ moan is so loud I get so turned on I bonked SS harder

Xia Tian WH04: She got a very nice shapely body, I get rod hard when I see her naked body. DFK, BBBJ, Fake AR, natural B boobs, painting yes.

SaSa 2058: Her sluty face and body is a turned-on for me, clean-shaven down south, enjoys painting and sex, very fun and cheerful girl. No kisses for me. Powerful BBBJ, knows how to tease me and my balls until I cannot take it I want to bonk her hard.

Grace 2058: She was aloof to me, even though she perform her YTL deed with AR it was a disinterested business transaction and impersonal. She will not have my business for sure.

Mandy 2058 & Wei Wei 1658a : Both have similar XMM SYT kind of body type like bonking a teenager, except Mandy's boob are bigger. Offers very good YTL type of service with DFK and AR. However, very low GFE to me.

Viet
2038 G7: Very hard-working, accommodating girl who provides very good and long BBBJ and AR and DFK. Thumbs up up.

Thai
1838 G19: High ONS feel. Makes me feel she is very excited to see me and wants to quickly have sex with me. DFK me like crazy in the room. Steamy and hot.

Last edited by ProSexer120; 01-12-2022 at 11:34 PM.