View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR - Rip off Masseuse - book at your own risk

Booked a girl from one of the stables here who only offered massage + HJ for $90.
Halfway thru the massage, she opened the suggestion that she is willing to offer FJ. Naturally like all hot-blooded guys would, I asked what was her asking rate. She said top-up $100…. which of course was an absurd rate that is way off the market.

So while still lying proned, I told her " 太高了".

Not sure if she pretended not to hear me, anyway she went out of the room to get her "stuff", came back and stripped and started to give me b2b and hot/cold treatment.

All this while I thought it was part of her handjob treatment since it was indicated as part of the services she provides.

When she suddenly pulled out a tube of KY and started to apply on herself…. I asked her what she was doing… she said she thought I agreed to the full job … blah..blah… Anyway, she said….she was already more than halfway thru so I cannot back out…. I said I was not gonna be chopped carrot and pay 190 for a full-job. But if she wanted as a concession I would settle for $150 since she was already "half-way thru".

She said… NO… that cannot do… must complete the job and must be $190.

I did not wish to argue and worsen my mood so I went thru with the full job and paid up.

After showering and while putting on my clothes… I again told that her price is way off the market rate. This is her response word-for-word: "没办法,这里的老板是黑的。" imagine my disbelief!!

To cut the story short.....Here are the rest of her statistics:

Face: In person, she does not look like photo posted at all. If the photo is really her, the photo must have been taken when she was like "19"?? My opinion, her photo looks like a 8, but real person I give a 6.

Boobs: looks like 34b as stated… droopy though.
Body: flabby, very obvious tummy fats and lots of love handles allover.
BJ: hot-cold treatment , earnestly working very hard but very mechanical, expressionless
gf: NIL (mechanical and dead-pan)
FJ: one position and finished…. (I was not interested to do more, no mood) 5/10
RTF: u say leh??

I will not publish her name or the stable openly in this thread because this may be just one bad apple in that whole stable. I have tried other girls in this same stable and the experiences before this was acceptable or good.

However, I am still pissed off with this bitch who thinks she can come here and use such tactics to rip off Singaporean brothers here.

If this FR can help save some brothers who care about how they spend their hard-earned money, I am more than happy to share.

So any choingster who want to know the identity of this bitch, you can drop me a PM and I will be happy to reveal her identity, but only via PM.

This way, I think it is fair so it does not damage a particular stable reputation and more importantly, it does not give her the opportunity to change her trade-name and change her "identity" and con more unsuspecting customers.

If you appreciate this FR, it would be nice if you would up my points…. (I don't really need it… but who knows when the points might come in handy, right?) Peace!

Meanwhile.... I am still pissed!