View Single Post
Old 24-04-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Easiest is to look for those in sugarbook or one of the rent a babe sites. Aim for those in the 40s. Usually they will not get as many hits and at that age they don’t feel as precious about sex. Most have fucked a few guys in their lifetime, ex bf husbands etc. I usually only offer pay per meet as I don’t really want to be tied down to 1 person. The experience is usually quite good and refreshing. I chiong fl quite often but the experience from sugar book and rent a babe type is usually less commercial. They milf feels less experience. Like there is no sop when you strip they suck then fuck. Usually is take it slow then chit chat ask what they like to do. Slowly lick pussy or love to 69. Fucking also got more position and they are open to sharing what position they like or can easily make them orgasm.
What's the damage for sugarbook?