View Single Post
Old 27-06-2022, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to increase the amount of cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
hey bro, any brand to recommend?

and also, how many days of this before seeing effect?

last time I took zinc + sunflower. but maybe the brand was not good, and it was damn nasty taste..zinc tasted bad. well both tasted really bad..
I used the ones from NOW. Got them from iherb if I remember correctly.

Did you get the powdered form or the ones in capsule? You shouldn't need to taste the latter since all you do is swallow it. Cant remember how long it took to see the effects but it was probably about 3 days.

Might also be just me thinking too much about it but I also felt as if I came harder during the period I was taking it just because of how much it was lol. I dont take it anymore - I was just taking it out of curiosity and wanted to fulfil a temporary fetish of giving the wife a massive COF lol.