View Single Post
Old 19-07-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: advice for relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Have to agree with it. Actually had a leisure chat with a relatively chio girl on tinder in her 20s what are her requirements for guys she go for, "must can vibe lor" i think being the same Gen has a higher chance bah. Else probably the longest could go is 1 night - 1 month relationship. Yeah finding a good relationship doesnt come easy for some people

Trying to find alternative apart from uni since like my cohort like no mre le ;( Other cohort from other degree programmes abit hard to reach out since no connection, ya trying to find from sch events, so far no luck either.
Lol you don't need to stick to school. If not your tension there abit difficult to meet girls also.

GO do part time job, earn the money and go craxzy about the money and get the girl thing out of your mind. Think about buying a house, a car how much you need to save. Think about how to make money. Have a goal. Don't think about girl. Want girl go pcc.

When you stop needing girl your life will be so much better less trouble in your mind.

Go do other things now, join a class, dance, fight, cook, exercise, part time job or any of your hobbies that you engross in.