View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Appears ETH didn't want a holiday and wants to jump straight into action at OT.
That's good news.

Rumors he is convincing Frenkie de Jong to come to OT. But the latter is hiam Man U because no UCL.
Even CR7 could change his mind suddenly since no UCL next season.

Side story....RR wont be staying at OT for the consultant job and will concentrate on his appointment as Austria National Team manager.

Not surprising. He didn't get the recognition from the players.
Yes, bro...u r right...it's good to know ETH is on the ball forgoing his holiday to start work immediately with the club ...but so far, for all the hype abt his taking over as the new manager of the club...he hasn't even signed 1 new player yet whilst other clubs r already confident of getting their new man n preparing them to cum in to their respective clubs...even those he had worked with b4 doesn't want to join him again

the media says he wants so many good players to join the club but so far all is just hear-say only...anyway all those players he wants hv already made it clear they don't want to join MU for lack of champions' league football...as I said by the time they wake they will find all the players they want joining other clubs already n it's too late for them to find any good ones left....only the deadwoods r left on the shelf for their selection

As for RR, he shd be regarded as a failure as he could not help the team stabilize n win the remainder of the matches left which was why he was brought in for....the fault however is not totally his, as he said the blur board did not support him with a new signing for striker with Martial going out on loan n Greenwood arrested by police for raping his ex gf...

if ETH n the BODs don't act fast to get the new players they need...the next season will be no different from this one even with a great manager like ETH in-charge

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-06-2022 at 11:30 PM.