Thread: Divorce advise
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Divorce advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If the wife cannot be upfront about the reason why you two are breaking up, it is virtually certain that another man is involved

Do not rush and try to find out his identity, keep cool as much as possible. Their horniness will lead to carelessness and they will surely arrange to meet. Collect enough evidence, not for the sake of getting a divorce but to display certain aspects of her character in Family Court (if you wish to fight for Care and Control).

Remember that Revenge is a dish best served cold. I exposed the identity of my ex-wife's first lover by arranging for the court server to serve his notice to attend court, during morning assembly. He was teaching in a Convent school as a teacher - the school principal straightaway put him on leave and shortly after he lost his job. There isn't much sympathy for people like that. He was single and he fucked another person's wife, so pretty much gg when his identity is revealed.

I also learnt that once someone cheats, he or she will surely cheat again. So over time there were more and more third parties and I finally accepted the bitter truth and moved on. Along the way I learnt many useful tips and tricks about the law - I learnt, for example how useless a PPO is and also how to draw the line so you can hurt someone without being arrested. Police are generally sympathetic to the party that they deem to be the "wronged" party and will exercise prosecutorial discretion.

absolutely agreed.. tendency to cheat again will come.... as happened with my ex wife..
thank god i got no kids..
i got my own story to share but thats for another day...