View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
So far where have you been in Thailand? Different people got different style, you prefer to date the girls from dating site, and doesn't mean people who trying their luck at normal discos "buay kan".
pickup at thai pubs/clubs, not easy also actually. Anywhere also same when u try to pick-up girls. I even try to pick-up a lady who clean my room at my hotel at bkk, looking at her my cock starts to get hard. spoke to her and try to flirt with her by holding her hands and asking for extra towel.

at phuket, try to make friend with a young girl who clean my rooms, manage to touch hand only.

Thailand very big, up to date managed to go ;

- Hat Yai
- Sa Kaeo
- Phuket
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Pattaya
- Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
- Kanchanaburi
- Saraburi