View Single Post
Old 22-05-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Online Roleplay For Genuine Females

Hi Ladies,

I hope that 2021 has been kind to you thus far. Many have not recovered from their job losses and it has been hard for them to keep the family going. Simple things like mobile phone bills or EZ-Link card fares, or a simple pampering of Grab or Deliveroo would be a sacrifice for something else.

I am hoping to help you tide through this tough period if you are a mother, sole bread winner, or unemployed. I am looking for an online roleplay partner who can roleplay with me online, on WeChat with no meeting, no phone calls nor webcam. Pure sexting. I have a good track record of payment and honour of discreetion.

If you are looking for something real, realistic and not taking you away from your family, this online roleplaying gig is for you. I previously had roleplay partners who told me after we have completed the role, that she is in HK having a holiday with her family. Because it was raining, they are stuck in the hotel, so she roleplayed with me. This gig provides you absolute freedom.

I am very sincere to help those who are genuine to work with me, alongside with me. If this is for you, please contact me at the following.

Name: Desmond Tan
Race: Chinese
WeChat: orangejuggernut