View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

Mike came home really late. He practically stayed out the whole night, and came back the next morning. I was awakened when the quilt flew off my body, my legs spread apart, and a warm, wet tongue started probing my nether regions.

Me: You fucked April.

Mike: Yeah…

Me: Expected. Haha.

Mike: Wasn't just me.

Me: Not surprising. And I'm wet already, just put it in please.

He slid in. It felt really good to have a substantial cock inside me after so long.

I thought he was going to pound me hard the way I liked it, the way he usually did after he fucked someone else, but surprisingly, he went slowly, thrusting in and out with purpose, letting me feel every inch on the way in and out. It was vastly different from his jackhammer-like pounding that I enjoyed so much, but this was different.

Mike: You like that?

I nodded.

Me: It's different. And are you twitching???

Mike: Yup.

He was flexing his cock as he thrust slowly.

Me: Don't stop. Just keep doing that…

He rubbed my clit slowly in circles. I never really felt such sensations from him this way before. Perhaps I was too used to his hard and fast ways. Then it struck me.

Me: Eh. What the fuck. Did you learn this from April?

Mike: Huh? Nononono.

Me: You don't usually fuck me like this.

Mike: It was Tom and Darren. I was watching them.

Me: Oh.

Mike: Only Jason fucks hard and fast consistently. Tom and Darren will slow it down.

I thought back about how Tom pleasured me. Mike was right. Tom liked to mix it up, add in his fingers and tongue as well.

Me: Ok. But did you try it on April?

Mike: Nah. I just fucked her hard.

Me: Right. I don't care who else you fuck, just make sure you save the best for me.

Mike: Don't I always?

Me: You better.

He bent down to kiss me and I kissed him back. I felt him tensing up halfway, then a single spurt inside me, but he didn't stop and continued thrusting slowly.

Me: Oi… it's leaking out.

Mike: We can wash the sheets.

Me: Argh…

I don't know why but his continued thrusting even though he already came inside me was rather arousing. I could feel his warm cum being spread around, and of course leaking out onto the bedsheets. It was amazing he could still maintain a semi-erection hard enough to make me feel good.

Me: Stop stop…. I want to blow you.

He pulled out and the remnants of his cum seeped out slowly as I pushed him to lie down and took his sticky, salty, a little bitter cock into my mouth.

I got him fully hard again and climbed on. I was already so aroused by rubbing myself on Mark the night before so having Mike fill me up this way now was exactly what I'd been craving. I rode him slowly, grinding my clit against him as his dickhead probed my cervix.

Me: Fuck…..

I brought myself to orgasm again and again, riding him until he deflated. I lay down on his chest.

Mike: I'm glad we still enjoy each other.

Me: Me too.

He pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly, both of us ignoring the sticky and damp sheets, and promptly fell asleep again.

We woke up again sometime just before lunch and took a quick shower before sending the sheets to the laundry and heading to the coffeeshop for lunch.

The rest of the afternoon was spent watching TV as usual.

On Sunday I decided to try something new and actually asked Mike to bring me for a jog early in the morning. Maybe it wasn't too late to work on my physical fitness. Or was it?

Based on my fitness tracker, I was "jogging" at the extremely casual pace of 12 minutes a kilometre, for less than a kilometre. Mike was probably walking faster than I jogged and he was barely sweating while my entire t-shirt was already wet, thighs burning, knees feeling odd. And obviously I was out of breath. But that could be due to the fact that I had just recovered, or potentially still recovering, from whatever respiratory disorder I was having. We stopped at a fitness corner and Mike started doing some pull-ups and sit-ups to work up a sweat. I watched him like some teenager lusting after the school hunk. And I was getting horny.

We took a stroll back home holding hands. The second Mike shut the door I practically pulled down his tights and swallowed his cock. It was salty but oh so tasty.

Mike: You seem really horny.

Me: Uh-huh.

I got him hard, pushed him onto the floor and climbed onto him, pushing my FBTs aside and sliding his meaty pole into my juicy hole. That was the first mistake. My thighs tensed up weirdly as he went in. I ignored it and started riding. That was the second mistake.

Me: Ow ow ow ow ow ow.

Mike laughed as I rolled off him and onto the floor.

Me: Help! Cramp!

Mike got up and straightened my leg, holding them up, stretching the back of my thighs. It didn't help obviously.

Me: The front! Cramp at the front!!!

Mike: Oh.

He put my legs back down and bent them at the knees.

Me: Ow ow ow ow ow ow.

Mike: Just relax and lie back.

I was in this super odd position, like kneeling, but lying back. But it helped with stretching the front of my thighs. I probably should have paid more attention in PE classes.

He straightened my legs out after awhile and started massaging my thighs.

Mike: Better?

I nodded, and guided his hands to the middle.

He looked at me incredulously.

Mike: You still wanna fuck?

I slid his finger in.

Me: I'm so wet.

Mike: Ok then.

He lifted my legs and placed them on his shoulders after removing my shorts, then slid his semi-erect pole in deep. He went slowly again, but probably not on purpose this time as the hard floor probably wasn't doing wonders for his knees, or my back. Perhaps it was time to get a yoga mat.

Despite the slow pace, he knew exactly where else to rub as he stimulated my clit and nipples.

Mike: Where do you want me to cum?

Me: Anywhere you want.

He pulled out and released a thick stream onto my belly. I spread it around as he came again onto my fingers. I tried to be seductive as I stuck a finger into my mouth and sucked it. But he laughed, and lay down next to me on the floor.

Me: That was nice.

Mike: Yes it was.

Me: The floor sucks though.

Mike: I agree.

We both laughed and got up to shower, leaving sweat stains on the floor.

I went back to work on Monday and Tuesday, there was so much shit to do that I was eagerly anticipating my Wednesday. Tom had texted to see if I wanted him to come over. Of course I did, but I was also worried that I would have too much work to do, and he'd be spending most of his time under my table.

My fears were unfounded of course, and my Wednesday work from home was as boring as usual, with the exception of Tom pleasuring me while I cleared the bulk of my emails. I was beginning to wonder why he still did it. After all, he had so many other choices to choose from, all slimmer, younger (with the exception of April), and possibly more willing to please him. I guess it was the familiarity with me that he enjoyed. Or perhaps he was under the delusion that he was god's gift to women, of which I definitely wouldn't dispute that. He was absurdly good at sex, and I was sure the rest of the ladies wouldn't disagree.

We ended the day with him pounding me hard for way longer than before, probably around half an hour or so, cementing my belief that he indeed was taking some sort of performance enhancing drugs. I checked the condom as well, as despite having cum 4 times already throughout the day, he still had a substantial load, and it looked really thick.

I took a shower then stoned on the sofa, but I was still feeling a little unsatisfied.

Was my sex drive really still so high at this age that even though I had Mike and Tom, and the occasional non-penetrative sex with Mark, I still felt something was missing? Then I thought about April and yeah, I guess I was normal. Or she was just a really late bloomer who was making the most of her time now.

Whatever the case was, I was decidedly happy with the current arrangements, but if Mark decided it was finally ok for us to have proper sex, I obviously wouldn't mind. Now if only he would get around to sorting his issues with Jasmine and the others. Not that it was all his fault, but I wished he would stop dragging his feet on the matter, and settle things on his end once and for all so at least he could move on.