View Single Post
Old 19-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Single Staying Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
After a while single quite sian. I married late also. Studied overseas then work overseas. Sian so many charbo till I lost count. All the charbo I sian eventually all got married and invited me to their marriage.

Haha! You can’t keep cheonging. Tired after a while and want to him home first someone you can entrust your life to. Not those who just want to milk you
Quite weary of the scene. Most of those who used to go with me to those places are mostly dead, married, attached or something.

Thought I could settle for a simple girl and retire from those "past times". End up the "simple" girl not so simple. Started asking (out of the blue) for gifts and money like those working girls. When I just wan someone to lie down on bed and hold hands (not fark), also kena rejected. Somemore, she can say she is my gf. My foot.

It all goes to one point. Easier to jus find contentment in oneself. The world has turned upside down.