Old 17-04-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

First time writing MR, please give chance.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/anan-massage/
Location: within 10min of partially unsheltered walk from nearest mrt station. Parking might be difficult. Area was crowded with parents when I was there.
Looks: MILF, highly PS photo but acceptable for me.
Massage: She left bruises on my back but I like her massage the most when compared to the rest in this MR
Body: Considered tall, big frame type. big boobs with good for tuning nips.
Massage: Hard massage and (i think) uses elbow on your back. My type of massage.
Sensual: Top up for panties to go off. Offered off menu service but did not take. SOP hj with fake moans.
RTM: Yes, if at a lower price for massage only. Else, no

Dabao (any bro know what happened to her?)
Location: Easily accessible by train. Good if you are not driving.
Looks: Can see that photo is her, but with makeup and younger. Think she no makeup on when i visited.
Body: Love those boobs. Big, soft and nice to zhut
Massage: Cannot…
Sensual: Licks all over with soft moans. BBBJ and finishing while grabbing those Ds was awesome.
RTM: I did, and multiple times

Sweety (RTC-ed)
Location: She was in the west when i visited, short walk from MRT.
Looks: Good enough for me but definitely need to discount from photo.
Body: i remember a bro posting her as a XL, and now i know but those boobs, damn…they are nice
Massage: Hard massage, i think with finger tips type. Was able to help me relieve some back aches but i still like An An (above)massage better. She was standing near my head to massage and I thought she was resting a cushion on me or what, then i realised those were her boobs
Sensual: Those pair of fun bags was already making me v hard, and she sort of edged me when she felt i was almost shooting. good experience.
RTM: she left before i managed to

Strawberry (RTC-ed)
Looks: Pretty chick. Smitten by her looks. Photos should be her with thick makeup but probably no
makeup on when i was there.
Body: B cups with eraser tip nips. Too bad didn’t get to zhut, but i think some bros did. Ah..that’s life. Nice, soft and nice to grab.
Massage: Cannot, one handed replying to txt when i was there.
Sensual: it is the kind like you are doing with your jc girlfriend type. Abit shy but at times making a high pitched moan when you licked a sensitive area. I also like that she did not just speed up to make me cum, instead she kept a steady pace and it was a v comfortable hj. After that, she gave some praises (felt genuine but still, take with a bucket of salt lah) before going to wash up.