Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HHM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabukman View Post
After reading steamy FR from bro WaLaoEh & notice that most of the reply is asking for contact but did not post FR. Thank You bro Faz22 willing to share this location as bro WaLaoEh maybe Boh Eng do his stuff. Since deepavali is around the corner so decided to celebrate early & come service my lil bro in an economical way. "Hang Jeng Boh Hor"..
Arrive the MP walk in & opt for masat.Been greeted by a Chao Ah Kua..Kaninah..inside me thinking like mai cibye..later lai masat gua is ah kua or not? Btw, the ah kua got papaya 1 lor..dun play play..
Since come ady bo pien lor..walk up 2 level..this place really cheebye..the flooring, wall paper all phong phong..kanineh..but quite clean la..& acceptable for a cheap stable..just that the place si pek old only la..no dusty all like other member comment.
Sit at the sofa infront waiting the chicken to come down lor..
Again..kaninah..this is a GILF la..not aunty..chio granny come down not wearing pant exposing her lace pink underwear..kaninah..see already know this is a pak pao place la..
Go in damm chatty this granny..telling grandfather story..so I just eng siu her la..layan her story..masat wise maybe 6/10 la..ok got strength & manage to stroke away some of my back ache..as she use japananese shiatsu type 1..bueh pai her masat.
Turn around then she geh geh masat my thigh lor..then touch abit no touch abit lor..my kukuciao also some time hard some time soft..kanineh..damm tiring..
After a while as usual GQ sounding..say phak pueh ki Go chap(50)..kam lan ji pak(100) then I say ok la..lai kam limpek la..
She go out prepare herself then come in & start her did..quite SOP the BBBJ with ball licking la..give her 7/10..minus 3 point coz not enough pressure..
After a while suddenly she stood up & want ride kao me..then I say oi aunty..dan jie..hamisu? She say she bbbj me tired liao but cannot cum so she FOC sio kan..then I ask for CD lor..kaninah want ride me raw..she say hanno..sorry ar forget..she go out again grab CD come in continue with BBBJ to get my small head ready again to wear helmet.
After helmet she start her vigorous ride..up down turning around until I cum.
She ask eh..kam bueh choot, sio kan anneh gin choot..ah bueh song..aiyo..How I know I cum so fast wor..but to be honest her body quite nice la..small nipple breast still good in shape for a granny..not the lao lao type..
After that wash up..heng lui & siam..

Total damage 66+100
RTF:Maybe after got other bro write FR see nice bo..

My visit time 10.11.2023 2pm..That time got 1 bro also here..dunno is our member or not?
Thanks for sharing