Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
intergrim2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: San Fransico, LA, San Diego, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINXXXSOLO View Post
If you are in Los Angeles or San Diego, just go down to Tijuana across the US border. It's about 130 miles from Los Angeles and about 10 miles from down town San Diego. There are hundreds girls working in the bars and on the street 24/7.

The bars are all in 1 small block, fairly safe to walk around with lots of police patrol. The 4 main bars with the best talents are Hong Kong, Las Chevelas, Adelita and Tropical.

Hong Kong is one of the best strip clubs with the most funs in the world. HK ususally has 60-80 girls working night shift on weekend, some look like top-tiered international models... Lots of blondes and red heads. Latinas are usually fully developed physically and sexually with tall, curvy, sexy bodies, European styles, not short and flats like Asians.

HK girls would go around flirting with guys. You can give them $1 tip and squeeze their boobs or grope their crotch to check out the merchandise. Lady drinks are $9 plus $1 tip to the waiter. Girls would go to the hotel to fuck for $60-80 or 1000 pesos for a 30-minute session, depending on how you negotiate. Hotel Cascada is $18 for 30 minutes. Mexican girls are usually nice, sweet, gentle.

Outside the bars, street girls charge $20-30 or 200 -300 pesos for sex, usually 20 minutes. Hotels are $5 or 80 pesos for ST.

Tijuana has better-looking girls at lower prices than Asia, highly recommended. Most times I would fuck 3 girls a night without needing ED pills. Mexican girls are sexy and good-looking they can always arouse me for more sex...hehehe.
Great info. But is it safe to play there ? Like JB safe?