View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Cannot help but chak jii kah when I read this.

Kebab? Mutton curry? Nan? Are British bar food? I know chicken tikka was voted most popular take-out in Britain but thats Indian food ain't it mate?

U mean Mustafa, that 24hr shopping center, in Little India Singapore charged you USD40 for similar? If so, you can have so much cheaper elsewhere in Little India for USD13 or less too! Comparing apples to apples that is pretty pricy Indian food you had in Cambodia as their living standards so much lower!
he talking abt british food then moved on to another example of indian food, not same subject, but yes 304 street is very far from tourist area so if still paying 13usd for that is a bit carrot...but question is if i want to eat indian food why not go india or even burma, if go to camboda i can go to cambodian beer garden plances, hug girl eat seafood and include tips, prob 20-30usd...seems wasteful pay 13usd for indian food