Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

To All Brothers that will be coming to Dubai for short term or long term.
This is your S1 speaking.
Please report your date of arriving and expected date and time for beer/kopi/WLs/karaoke/massage..etc.. before you come in camp(Dubai).
MT line officer, bro kongsamiya will try to arrange for land rover(4 X 4s) to accomodate all servicemen (Samsters).
Please remember to bring your reservist booklet(wallet) and make sure it is fully loaded as enemies are heavily armed. Unless you do not want to confront the enemies from Russia, Tans, Cans, PRCs, Philippinos..etc...
If the number of brothers are more than 6, I will mobilise the MT sergant (my driver) with a 15 seater van for outing.

Out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Bro, You now officially the liasion officer for our Sillypore bros hee hee and I will be the driver heeeeeeee. since you do not want to have your own transport).