View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 02:10 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

( Click to show/hide )

Hardcore Sunday Sex With MP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrykao00001z
TS, your pills are damn power. I ordered mine thru mail and didn't expect much since i had tried revivals before.

I took half pill as bro has mentioned many times. To try and see how body reacts. I do not feel anything except a bit of flushing. Thinking it is not strong enough, i took the other half and proceed to find my Thai gal. Damn wrong move to take one full pill. After 2 intensive shot, my cock still stands. My wife saw it when i reached home. Bo bian....another 2 more rounds. Fuck. My legs turn jelly that night.

Overall review. Good effect and very minimum side effect. Personally i prefer mensplus over revival.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfuckerz
Magix - Never try before
Revival - Good initially but results become very inconsistent (dunn know what happened)
Menplus - Pretty good compared to revival. Tried for few times. So far so good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkkz
For me, This pill is better than Revival. More powerful and side effect for me is not significant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88z
Owe Bro a review.

I plan a night out with my gal in Changi Village Hotel last weekend. So a very good time to try out the new pill. After usual stuffs ie makan & boozing, we headed back to our rented love nest just before midnight. The night started when she came out of shower with a Army singlet (which I bought for her in E-mart) and cute little panty. The sight of it immediately made my didi stands.

The hardness reached to the maximum when we are stroking each other under the blanket while watching TV. We stroked till she's in the mood and hell broke loose. We had 3 sextifying rounds. Best part is my didi still managed to erect in the morning. So in the end, one more round before breakfast. D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason33z
Thank you Bro MensPlus for the recommendation of this magical pill...no regrets!

Very happy with the effect...super strong hard rod within 1 hour. After taking it, my wife can also tell the difference in our sex life.
Now can even go for 2nd shot in 1 hour...really no horse-run

This shiok-a-do feeling is unimaginable...just like Super-Man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88z
No worries. Anyway the P-spray you have recommended previously in the past is very effective in delaying cumming. I used it together with the pills. Really helps a lot.

Cheers. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfuckerz
I tried taking a pill before. The erection is very strong and It stays hard for almost 2 days.

@ TS, can introduce the spray for PE? I usually lasts 5 full mins (pure fucking). Hoping to tahan longer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiDeRz
I have try the pills last week.it really damn good lo. I only take half a pills and my cock was fsmn hard.even my wife can feel the difference. Next time round I also want to buy cock spray to prolong my ejectulation.cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lek544z
Got my supply from Ts yesterday evening
..POWER siaaaaa. Xiexie to bro Liverpool also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfuckerz
TS,

Managed to pick up the P-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, I pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the Mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuche95z
After reading for some time, decided to try the pills. Opt for mail and waited for 3 days. Overall experience is great. Who doesnt when the cock is rock hard. The best is I just take half a pill. Quite a good deal if you split into half and consume half a pill for every session.

My partner was surprised that my dick looks bigger and harder. LOL....her comments made me damn ego and i returned the favour by giving her a good fuxk.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lek544z
On behalf of my frd, a big xiexie to TS . Ur men's plus
save my day. U see his love life going downhill
Until I loan him a pill to help. Walao it works!!
Might ctc TS for supply soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucksusiz
Bro Lek, I have a similiar experience too. I also passed to my fd who is having problem having sex with his wife. He is 50s while his Viet wife is 30s. They have been trying to have a kid but my fd have problem performing. Good thing his wife is very accomodating. After trying the pill i passed to him, he looks happier now. I gave him my whole bottle as I really want him to be happy. He told me he is happier cos he feels more like a man now. Even if no kid, at least a normal sex life is back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth38z
Just a quick FR.

Both pills and the lill extra that I also bought from supplier were good.
No side effects thus far, and performance was immediate that evening, half pill, effective after 30 minutes or so. For the latter, my other half was crazy.. and we had a super enjoyable time. Piak until both parties also sore, and its only 1 round.

Good one! Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlhz
Pick up from vendor last friday and only managed to try yesterday with a SYT.

Usually I can erect but the hardness is not like the young days. Moreover sometime it will goes soft very fast. With Men+, its like taking a time machine. Good strong erection and best part I can manage a few more rounds.

Haha...I got myself another date this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmfreez
Thanks bro TS for sharing contact.

Met up with vendor. As a newbie to such products, he was kind enough to give his advise on dosage based on my lifestyle, as well as instructions like no caffeine drinks before popping.

Took half a pill an hour before action. Start to feel body heat up a bit and penis starts to feel a little sensitive. Can really feel erection is much harder and able to sustain as compared to before. A much more enjoyable bonk!

Morning wake up with full throttle erection too. No major side effects for me as first timer.

Cheers to mensplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrobberz
bought and tried once. i felt like i could last as long as i wanted did feel the body heat up, and super, super slight headache. other than that, great product.

curious abt the second time feel. hope works well also. see from other bros here saying it doesn't work as well when the body gets used to it?

anw kudos to vendor.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers