View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Guys who kenna the KC “trap” and feels betrayed and hurt, don’t be too hard on yourself. Move on and don’t keep dwelling on the past. Many of these WLs leverage spiritual rituals to boost their KC abilities. You gotta give their Masters some credits too.
Gongtao you mean Senior? Actually I believed that too. One time when I was in Roi Et to meet up with an ex FL Dome 1 girl. She had a body full of Sakyant tattoos. I asked her if she use Gongtao magic on her customers since she always had few BFs from Japan, Arab, Korea sending her money every few months. Can see she quite angry since I brought up a sensitive topic. She jokingly bit my tip of my dick during the BBBJ but can see she was angry. Did just one shot since mood in the room was not good. Told the girl I was tired and gave her some tip and told her go back. I agree with your advice. Need to move on no matter how painful it is. Nowadays my modus operandi is to be single happy and merry. Book a girl to bonk and be mentally strong as not to be KCed by the girl no matter how strong the GFE effect is. There are many good advices from many battle hardened Bros here in this thread. You guys can become qualified counsellors when it comes to the matters of the heart. Appreciate all the good advices here