View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is me being too realistic making me feel less emotions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujo86 View Post
Thanks guys for the replies and advice.

I can understand being comfortable alone and being happy alone. Loving myself and achieving things for myself.

I just worry that I become emotionless and "heartless".
It seems it is a case of 'Attachement' for the Thread Starter, & when issues get worse, he realized the truth & sought for 'Detachment' from this world, & worried that if he can no longer feels anything, with NO SENSE of belonging & worse the reason to wake up & greet the sunrise with hope for a better day, life will only become meaningless, a chore to perform, or even worse, end it once & for all while in depression.

May he know that he is NOT alone, & that Humanity had grappled with this issue for CENTURIES since Civilization began.

Many educated would have heard of a revered wise man born 300BC -Siddhartha Gautama now known as Buddha & his teachings. He found out that because we Humanity become so attached to material life, when once loose it, will only lose not just those material attachments such as money, goods, unreciprocated love, etc but even our own hard earned mentality built up over years, & is proven by the numerous Human lives destroyed by others or even by oneself, even today.

Thus, his solution is to treat life as an illusion, while is true as whatever happened, had already happened & cannot be changed, but however, REALITY is based upon each mortal's 5 common senses - see, touch, feel, taste & hear. That is something we mortals can never change & for sure, it is no illusion.

Therefore, Humanity WILL HAVE to have a CRITICAL thinking mindset, never be afraid to make mistakes, but ALWAYS to acknowledge mistakes made, correct them in order to progress, as we mortals are not perfect.

To be 'Detached' is to deny oneself of life on Earth. Caring for none but only oneself is the quickest way to depression. No mortal life is meant to be lonely, as each mortal is NOT born out of a vacuum. It needs a family to create & sustain life.

As no mortal is perfect, may we remember such facts. It is from UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, that we were born, & a way of life to retain such traits to the next generations for the survival & progress of civilisation. Which parent would want their lineage & love ones lives ended?

The journey of life had never been promised by any mortal or immortal that it would be a bed of roses daily. Adverse situations will occur from time to time, but the solution is to find compromises as no Human thinks alike - common ground & build it up from there to progress to a better life for all, here on Earth or to the stars, a destiny for Humanity that was promised eons ago. NO mortal is a genius & knows it all, not even touted AI ChatGPT which is only a program that is created by mortals, which all knows mortals are flawed beings. Take a break, chill out, hold discussions with friends or others, to listen, to contribute, be challenged peacefully in order to find solutions, or the best of worse solutions, to progress one's life & others...

Each mortal had been given the gift of freedom at birth, to make choices, intelligently or foolishly, but it comes with consequences for oneself, loved ones & others.

Attachment, Detachment are only the gift of free will. So too being caring or heartless. It lays within one's free mind. Ultimately, to live life, we Humans will always have to bear in mind Civilization's Golden Rule - Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you - a proven Truism throughout history that saw the progress & growth of our Civilization, juggernauting over obstacles & false beliefs/self serving egos...

To some, as usual, my post seemed 'Cheem'. Just relax, chill out with a glass of wine or beer, listen to some chilling music, & then ponder about life & its meaning, & understanding will be within one's grasp.

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 23-03-2023 at 11:16 PM.