Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
reddevil73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: fun in KL

Guys,

Here is another report that I forgot to add in the earlier thread. I think that this FR was on 11 or 12th October 2004, I know that it's a bit overdue:

LDI - Lisa De Inn [ at the Rothmans Roundabout seksyen 14 PJ ]
Here's my FR on Angel (LDI):
- Breast: Firm, not sagging (7/10)
- Nipple: stiff, size is just nice. Best part they are still pinkish brown.
- GFE: 9/10 because she hugged me as she came into the room. Kiss and licked my neck and ears before she took off my clothes, like a couple who have not seen each other for a long time.
- Bath: 8/10 because she cleaned me thoroughly. I started to enjoy BBBJ in the bath already. She gave hot and cold BBBJ with warm and cold water in her mouth. Heaven!!!!
- Catbath on bed: 9/10 because she licks virtually every inch on my body. She licked my ear and neck with slurping sound. Besides licking, she also used her teeth to softly nibble on certain part.
- AR: 9/10 - She thrust her tongue into the hole. How's that?
- BBBJ: 9/10 - Deep-thoat, made wet, slurping sound, lick with tongue while BJ, kiss the head softly as if it is her precious.
- FJ: 8/10 - We only did 1 position, she's on top riding on me. After I cum, she didn't stop, she kept going and increased the rhythm even, and saying "I want to squeeze you dry." and also used her hands squeeze my arms and waist, as if she wants to get a last drop from her Colgate toothpaste.

After that, we cuddled each other and talked dirty. She really accompanied me for a full 45 minutes. She allowed kissing though I couldn't lick her tongue. Maybe my next visit will be able to french-kiss her.

Price: RM208

I already enjoyed Angel's service very, very much. I can't imagine how good service is ShaSha. Definitely want to try her. I will post my FR about ShaSha after I have tried her.

Enjoy !!!!

reddevil73