View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Got 1 time I met a super pretty doctor at TTSH A&E, but did not do anything funny as I kena food poisoning during my NS, suspected the meal before my 24km route march. Consume anything, vomit everything. Shagged and sehseh until no strength to walk.

But my half open eyes widen when I saw that pretty doctor attended me. And I pretend pretend very weak to grab hold of her hands for a few sec. Fuyoo, so smooth. Happened more than 10 year ago, don’t know which lucky dude marry her, cfm happy life 1
Mine case is SGH A&E. Got covid-19, a chio SYT doctor attend to me. Looks like in her young 20s. Told her my stool got blood. She order me pull down my pants and lye down on the bed with my butts facing her.

Then next moment felt pain, she use some tool and inserted into my anus... jialat felt like laosai liao... told her to stop... she still dare to tell me to endure then she twist and twist... end up my sai shoot out and splash onto her... see liai jin paiseh