View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
Lai liao....so fast answer my wishes to Bro TS.....hahhaaa 1st one to camp here too....

will try to endure and ready it in 1 month later, to get the hang of continuity of story and not get BLUE balls too offen....that's the trick...right? hahhaa
Hahaha you are banned, you scolded me liao, CANNOT! BANNED FROM READING! Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Wow, suddenly I thought this GNNBCCB Gog is selling a financial product, that's why need disclaimer.
Lucky he didn't list down the country risk, product suitability...
No need all these lah, just write the story. Not as if we pay you to write, how to expect you to update daily, massively?
For those can't wait for updates, don't follow a new thread. Go find those that already have hundreds of pages. Then you can KBKB too many pages, read until eyes sore and see.
I come here to sell romance novels. Ai buy mai? Each story $10 lol. Donations please. Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Nice. Cunt wait for you to start writing about Alicia and how you wiggle little gog inside her. Let’s go! 🤘🏼
Still.... this one painful, hurt a few people in the process. This time I really knnbccb, confirm one.