View Single Post
Old 07-03-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
oh my god this carrot spa sunflowerspa still around lol. pathetic who is supporting such crappy spa.
I visit quite frequent these row of spa before COVID , think got 2 or 3 side to side. Last time got one china ah lian had special style, will tear your paper underwear for special, fierce ah lian style, forum ever mention but long ago. She ever had a request from a malay client want her to see him shitting, she on for it, she said she just treat the pang sai client like a stray cat shitting and she watch in a distance while smoking, damn funny. Also got this milf meatly lady name Cindy, she is a Chinese Muslim from 回族,we always french.... Plus some other hit and run ML, quite a memory from this row.but seen now like shit. Actually every where like shit after COVID 🤣