View Single Post
Old 27-09-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa1typop View Post
Hi bros,

Been a long time lurker of this forum for about 2 years. Probably visited over 30+ ladies but never really posted my fr of the MLs and just relying on this thread for good recommendations . Thanks everyone! First time posting my review of Nicole at her whimsical suggestion.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-nicole/

Believe she was quite popular a month or so back for being a dong bei girl. Honestly never really understood what that means but decided to give her a shot as I was feeling pretty horny that day. Funny enough, since then i've not visited any other masseuse and probably visited her at least once a week sometimes twice. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of cos, so here is mine.

Nicole is probably one of the prettiest i've encountered and she genuinely looks exactly like the website photos are like. Was pleasantly surprised when she first opened the door as we usually need to take some discount off the photos lol.

In terms of service, i guess she knows where your weak spots and is really skillful in finishing you off imo. Use to be able to last quite long and enjoy the HJ but she somehow makes me shoot pretty fast.

What keeps coming back however is her GFE. To each his own, but I really enjoy her straight-fowardness and playful banter everytime i visit. Shes really talkative and even though my chinese really sucks she keeps talking to me and laughing at my shit chinese. Maybe shes just really good at cajoling but I keep going back for the companionship after a long day at work.

Of cos, all is not perfect and probably a few things to take note would be 1) shes not like those heavily flavored ML and there are limits as stated on the website 2) Ideally i would like her to have bigger boobs but her boobs are nice, firm and perky.

Overall, if you're looking for someone who is pretty, provides good companionship and gives a good handjob i think shes a good recommendation.

Thanks for reading!
You book few days in advance? Still trying to get a slot.