View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

OMFG, she is gorgeous!

Tried the below FL …

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angel-massage/

FL - Angel
Origin - PRC Yunnan + Burmese parentage
Age - in her twenties
Height - 1.6 m
Built - Very sexy S-shape, slim, perky and rounded butt, tan and smooth complexion
Tits - Natural full b cup with pale brown pencil eraser nips. Well developed & beautiful tits!
Venue - Small private apartment.

Looks - OMFG, she is gorgeous with exotic mixed blood looks. She is a product of mixed parentage (China Chinese + Burmese). She possesses sharp facial features. She looks almost �� like the gal in the advertised pics especially the last pic.

Pre shower routine - 7.5/10 She gyrated her butt against my dick whilst I caressed her amazing tits, her pussy, and I kissed her neck. Very spontaneous action from her.

Shower action - N/A I showered myself

Massage - 6.9/10 Passable for a non professional masseuse.

Cat bath /B2B stimulation - 8.0/10 Stimulating! She used her hair, her fingers (ant crawling method), pussy and tits to stimulate all over my erotic zones. She also sucked and licked my inner thighs, scrotum and nips.

French Kiss - N/A

BBBJ - N/A

HJ - 7.9/10 she lied beside me so that I could suck and lick her tits and caressed her butt, ass crack and clit (very gently)

FJ - N/A

GFE - 8.0/10 Sweet!

RTM - yes because of her good looks, sexy bod and GFE

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 30-11-2022 at 10:24 AM.