View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Short story - short tour before I start my new job

As mentioned previously in my other thread, i have quit my job and move on to the new job.

Many people might say that I am a job hopper but realistically, I have to think for myself. If my progresssion got stuck due to my supervisor (and. Ot my working capabilities) then I will fuck off the company and jump ship.

Luckily I managed to find another job doing sales line which I am comfortable at. But the work will start in the following month.( which means I have nearly one month break)

With that I decided to go on a tour to Korea, however I am going there alone and first time going to Korea so not really understand anything. Then I decided to sign up for a last min tour package and luckily manage to find one and will be going there for 9 days.

Happily packed my stuff and during the actual departure day I finally get to meet my tour mate. They are mostly elderly in their 40s to 50s. Oh well, I Guess those youngsters only go free and easy rather than tour group

I was pretty much alone in that tour group because all of them go with their friends or Wife. But for me I am just going to chill and relax

Finally flew to Korea!