View Single Post
Old 30-01-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: What does 1s mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
I remember my very first session of my life many years ago. I didnt cum. I think i was too nervous.
Usually, the girl will help you to cum in one way or another. After some time of trying, they will try and help you cim, cob, or jerk you off depending on the girl and yourself.

If you can't cum in condom like me, then you got to find raw girls to cip. Else end up with the above methods.

Most of the girls were quite accommodating to help. There were times I went in the afternoon to get a girl to cip, then later at night take another girl, I just couldn't cum in that session no matter how hard she tried lol. Sometimes it happens as well after too much drinks at the bar, and you took the bar girl out. You ram the hell out of her and still can't cum lol.