View Single Post
Old 17-07-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do you all cheat?

By cheating you mean having affair, or seeking paid companionship via the different services talked about here on sbf?

My first gf became my wife a few years ago, and she essentially forced me to marry her for a very stupid reason. Although she is very sweet and loving, she has very bad mood swing and our unplanned marriage and bto (no children, no pregnancy involved) turned my life upside down and almost financially ruined me. Also she can be very insistent on having things her way, and nagging about everything, ie Princess. I am still trying to recover from it as we paid our wedding and bto with our own money (but just found out her parents actually gave her 6 figure sum and she never use WTF), and since then I just don't feel any emotions from our relationship. I just pretend and act like everything is OK. Sex with her also quite sian tbh, she will keep talking during sex and saying stupid things which she thinks is cute but tbh I find turn off. Then during sex complain this pain that uncomfortable this one don't like, everytime end up dead fish position. She still wants sex but every time machiam I am the fl servicing her.

So I chiong lor, sex with fl/wl is more enjoyable. But I will never see it as anything more than commercial. Lately I like to go KTV pub though, as all my friends are guai kia, they see all these activities as dirty so I go myself drink and sing song and release, got bu to accompany me play game and hold my arm hug me drink with me, and I give them tip for their company.