View Single Post
Old 19-03-2021, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Before she could compose herself standing straight, I again swept her off the ground, this time carrying her in my arms. She tried to struggle but I told her to relax, else I will do more to her. Her sons again laughed when they saw their mama in my arms. Alice looked me in the eyes and asked me how long more I wana play, as she needs to send the kids back to her ex husband place before going to work. I said I will put her down, only if she agree to a new condition. She said: "you lai"(meaning again?) I said she has no say and only I will decide. While carryng her in my arms, my left hand already touched half of her left boobs. I pressed my hand hard on her left boobs and she stared at me with her eyes wide! Then she whispered: "bu yao zhe yang"(dont be like this), I asked her whether she agree on my condition anot.

She seemed resigned to fate to let me take control, and I called out to the boys to watch us:"xiao peng you, qing kan zhe li"(little friends,please look here), they watched with joy when I put my mouth on Alice's mouth and started kissing her while still carrying her. Alice tried to break out of the kiss but I did not let go of her tongue and she eventually just sticked out her tongue as well and we frenched. Only until her sons shouted then she realised they were there and she quickly pushed my face away from hers. Now both her sons were not laughing anymore, they were angry and started to throw tantrums. They questioned her why she kissed with "shu shu". I put her down on the bench and she got up to hug both her sons, trying to calm them down.

Yes my plan succeeded and it will be more!