View Single Post
Old 18-08-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
One of my subordinate came to me and said the same thing. The issue is her husband is also having a lot of activities outside. As in not really lover or mistress. Her husband started by going to some funny joints and after which he was smitten with that lady. From that service provider to customer relationship, they developed into a bf/ gf relationship.

The 1st trigger point is when the husband started asking my staff for kinky sex. She said he loves to go back door and initially my staff agreed wanting to keep the relationship. However, she shared that it was really unbearable as the entry was totally miserable. She was devastated when her husband said why other woman can take it graciously but she becomes a wimp!

Well, the next unfortunate thing is she started to have relationship with her friend. She said that guy is really handsome, gentle, caring and accommodating. When she was feeling really down, he comforted her etc….sex was really good according to her because she feels like in love. He hugged her in her arms and both of them slept through the night

Like everyone’s guess, that relationship ended in a divorce. She shared during courtship, her husband put in a lot of effort to court us. During then, she deny him sex etc…maybe just let him hold her hands and kiss her forehead. Yet he continue his pursue and eventually got married. She gave birth to 2 beautiful children, sacrifice her career for the family and in the end, she got this shit. Worst of all, she also had another relationship which complicates matter most.

Personally I think both sides have to self reflect. In fact these kind of things can be avoided. I was pissed when she told me the story. How can a man compare his demure wife to a whore? And of course when my staff is down, other men also prey on her. And the most stupid thing is she is beautiful. Her husband is really an idiot
Agree with you