View Single Post
Old 31-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wishing I had dirty female friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
So I have always been a closet super pervert. To my friends, I am just this typical decent guy and my female friends think Im like the nicest guy friend. The thing is I am this big pervert trying to grasp any opportunities to beo their downblouses and upskirts. On the other hand I was super awkward and introverted so now entering 30s soon, I have like 2-3 guy friends that I usually hang out with and maybe 1-2 female friends that I see about once a year.

The thing is during schooling days, even if you dont have close female friends, you usually are surrounded by a variety of guys and girls so I had my fair share of beo-ings over the years. But now that its so hard to make friends, I regret so much being so awkward the past few years that I dont have much female friends. Reading stories about those chalet events between cliques and having truth or dare sessions that end up in strip teases, makeout sessions make me wish even more I was able to experience that. Now that I have a girlfriend I dont even dare dream of having such a session.

Bros in your 30s, are you guys able to find avenues to make new friends? Even better, friends who "dare to play" and whatever happens stays within the room kind, is it even possible to get to know new friends like that at this stage?
Actually when we purposely exposed ourselves showing cleavage, we don’t mind ppl seeing. So nothing as feeling shy but don’t see till eyes drop out