View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of
Re: Sexless Marriage

I have a woman colleague who had been married for more than 10 years. Recently, we went deep into our conversation about sex. I realize her husband does not have regular sex with her. On their honeymoon, they did not have sex until they return back. During her first 2 years of marriage, she found out he was having affair outside and threaten to divorce him but family members on both sides pleaded both to remain calm. Life when on with occasional sex till they have 2 kids. Since then, they remain sexless for the rest of the years.

What I want to say, it may not be the woman's fault but the man has a role to play to initiate sex. This colleague of mine is in her early 40s and still attractive. It is an unfortunate for her to remain sexless.tied to get her out but she always says to remain faithful to her husband. On the other hand, her relationship with her husband is kind of drawing further away and nothing to talk except on household issues.

This is what I call sexual abuse.