Old 05-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
NastyNate is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Saw ad on $68 boyzilian service for a shop in 338 amk 1. Shop name looks like a math equation. Somehow I felt they would GQ. Decided to try my first waxing experience.
Wow the lady A*** attended to me wore like a suit plus tight short skirt. Whole time I tried bantering with her and she would oblige. I’ll test water like saying corny stuff like “next time I see pubes I’ll think of you” or “you broke my (waxing) virginity” and I asked if she waxes too. She said yes but with IPL. I think i got sugaring cos it felt warm, painful at some spots for me. I fantasied about accidentally squirting in her tender hands, but the pain made sure I wouldn’t. Then she used tweezers to finish off the loose ends. Finally said finished and applied moisturiser. I swear I almost missed her GQ when she asked if I’d like an after-service in mandarin and she said quickly “if you don’t want , then we’re done”. Bloody hell I would have asked if she didn’t anyway, so I said yes. She asked again if I understood her question. Experience teaches me to ask first for rate. She signaled 6. Then more oil comes and the stroking began. Of course I’ll test roaming service. She stopped and said need to add 2 more. Im sure my head was leaking semen from my ears so I said yes. Happily roamed south until I realised she wore shorts underneath -_- moreover she said cannot roam south. So I helped myself to her peaks and reached in while she predictably hastened her strokes. I said I wanna see her IPL mound but she said she wouldn’t show. Knn paying 8 already this cannot that cannot. Turned beast mode and grabbed her Donald Trump style anyway and I came. She said I didn’t follow her rules. I said I’ll come faster if I did that. Then I realised my inner thighs not waxed. She said it’s part of leg waxing. Knn so calculative. Oh they probably have what previous poster described as Class 1 licence. Will I return? Probably to wax myself if I’m crazy enough again.