View Single Post
Old 18-11-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Maybe she long time no touched by man liao, you make her waterfall flowing but didn't finish the task to satisfy her, of course she attack u personally... I am lucky I didn't have to put up with such revenge.. I got access to HR juicy story when I fuck my HR mgr, but once I resigned and left the company, it stopped completely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
haha bro, I'm fat and got innocent face. So perhaps, they less guarded against me.

when i started work decades ago, I once sheltered a big size divorcee with umbrella in heavy rain after becoming quite close to her as 'friends'.. she was a big shot in the company. one arm behind her, could feel her fats ( damn erxin) then other hand on umbrella handle...... regret it! pressed on her boob, nipple area. she like turned on like that. became sibei sticky. and when I backed away from her, she took it personally and took it out on my work performance.. saw it like i was playing her feelings and it was her 'justice' but is actually personal petty revenge.