View Single Post
Old 19-11-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

this is very true. I once have a one-down who is very pretty and can chat with anything under the sun. Can score for sure as she is alone in SG (family and bf in MY and can't return due to covid). Of course, I maintain a professional relationship in work and didnt do anything except to chat and flirt occassionally.

Things changed earlier this year when she resigned and found another job in SG. met up, drink, chatted and manage to have some fun with her one day. it didnt carry on for long as she is guilty and also rather sticky.

it ended mutally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
Exactly the problem 🙄

Once you fuck the person, the line between professional and personal is blur already. You might agree to things you previously wouldn't and regret it years later. My personal experience. My last 2 FBs were all from my workplaces.

The idea of screwing your colleague on the work table is very appealing. But beyond that, it is a can of worms.