View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Went to Zen Zeng spa recently. Got No.21. Speaks a little bit of english, no Mandarin.

Went in to shop, chose the B2B, 198RM, didnt choose a girl, but i told the guy i prefer small & petite. Was brought to a room. Showered first while waiting for the girl. Came out to a pleasant surprise. No.21 definitely to my liking. Looks young and very petite. So lie on bed... she give me a piano massage with oil, then rub a bit here and there... Afterwards ask me if i want to shower again, to which i did because i dont like the feeling of oil.

Come out of toilet, she went in to wash up. Lie on the bed naked wait for her, she comes out and lies on top of me, slowly kiss and suck all over my body while i autoroam all over hers and then she gave me a nice long BBBJ, while her hands play with my balls... Short while later, cannot tahan already, i turn her around and come all over her body.

Still got a bit of time, we both shower together and lie on the bed naked for a while, as i explore her body inch by inch. She has quite a few tattoos, by the way. Even though communication is difficult, she still tried her best to provide good service. Overall recommend. will RTM

(She says she might be leaving soon as she's been around for 2 months already according to her)