View Single Post
Old 16-09-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
Re: It changes everything....

There is a day that every Singaporean son has to go through - our enlistment day. As my enlistment gets nearer, i can sense my mom getting anxious. For sure she isn't worried about the physicality of Army, as my physical fitness has been at the elite level. I probably did 12 chinup with ease, 60 sit-ups in 60s, 270cm in SBJ, under 9s for shuttle run and under 9min for 2.4km. In-fact, the day our army changes the standard of IPPT, i am thinking i am IPPT gold for life.

Is it the jungle training? Is she afraid that i might tio mark? Is it the separation anxiety (as I am never away from her for more than a weekend), or could it be she is worried my fxxker dad actually manage to sign on in the end, and he could be an officer in Tekong and become the CO of BMTC? Well, i didn't ask, and i shouldn't. I guess every parents will be worried as their boy goes through the journey to become man.

Being a property agent is not just about helping client buy and sell houses. They are also interior designer, fengshui master, and well verse in many laws. As she has an appointment in the evening, she didn't dress too shabby that day. As that day is quite hot, She wore a tight and thin white color T-shirt, with her favorite skinny jeans. You can see clearly how her T-shirt and jeans accentuated her figure.

Oh! i forgot, at age 38 (on my enlistment day), she look like a 30 years old. With a flat tummy, and slim legs, you wouldn't believe she is 55kg. She also joking saying her bones density makes her heavy. The way she dress, make her figure really stands out among all the mummies at gathering point. I can see clearly she is wearing a white color bra, and lacey bra cups.

I still remember vividly the day we gather at Pasir Ris MRT, and getting ready to board the bus to SFT and take our first ferry ride to Tekong. I saw some of my JC friends with their parents, siblings, and girlfriend. We call out to each other, and i started to walk towards them

Most of the readers probably went to same place for enlistment, and i can guarantee you, that is probably the first time u see that many 18/19 years old boys from all walks of life gathering at one place. With the way my mom dresses, she is drawing quite a lot of attention. I can really see many heads turning as we walked to our lane. To be honest, she look better than some of the "influencer" that also accompanied their boyfriend on enlistment day. To help readers imagine, she look a bit like the more mature version of debbwie.

As i was speaking to my friends, some of their parent asked if my parents are joining me, and got a shocked when they know my she is my mom instead of my girlfriend. Immediately, you see the mummy face turned sour, and the daddy face starting to scan. As the boys were talking about what school we might be going, the parents started their small talk, and my mom being a property agent, it is her occupational hazard to start giving out name cards and gave her views on property market.

Growing up with my mom and grandparents as my only kins, i developed the habit of holding their hands as we walked even as a teenagers. They are simply too important to me, and i held their hand afraid that i might lose them. As my name being called, i held her hand as we board the bus to SFT and from there we took the ferry to tekong. Both inside the bus and ferry, i keep looking at her. How she has aged, and how beautiful she is, and how important she is to me.

The look of anxiety and sadness on her face as we disembark the ferry worries me. I am fully confident on my ability to adapt to Army (don't forget i grew up at the basketball court with strangers), but she just cannot accept that i am leaving her for 2 weeks confinement. Unlike the old school mother whom keep telling their son to be careful, do not get into trouble, do not fight, remember cover blanket blah blah blah, she said non of them, just constantly holding my hand tight, and occasionally brushing my hair, she said it will be gone soon!

As we proceed to the cookhouse, we were treated to the "official version" of SAF food, and due to it being very crowded, she sat really really close to me. To be honest, i never sat that close with my mom before. I used to sit at my grand dad side when young, and after their passing, i always sit opposite of my mom as we eat at home or outside. This is probably the first time she sit next to me and such close proximity. Our arm are touch each other, and because she is sitting to my right, my elbow actually touches her side boobs at time. While a mother feels nothing from such innocent contact, me, at age 19 with a well developed boy, i begin to have some weird feelings on such contact

To be honest, i am a perfectly normal guy. Since secondary school, i have many suitors, even till JC, due to my popularity and look. Well i am not a model type of handsome, my height and build makes me of one of the ideal candidate to be MR XXX JC. But then again, due to growing up in a broken family, i do have low self esteem when it comes to relationship. Furthermore, i am very focus on where i want to go, and i do not want any relationship get me off track, and i did not get into any relationship even till age 19.

All tour has to come to an end. As we finishes the lunch, it is time to say goodbye. We were constantly reminded to call back at night on day 1 to inform our parents about our day, in case they got worried, and reminded again that we were not allowed to charged our phones inside the bunk. Before my mom left for the jetty, she gave me a big tight hug. I never had this kind of hug from her since my grand parent passing. It is so tight that I can feel her breast pressing onto my lower chest. Due to the thin fabric, i swear i can fee the lace on her bra as well. She gave me a kiss on my cheeks, telling me to be careful, take care, remember to call her. This time, she gave me another big tight hug and says she will be miss me at home. Her breast is now pressing onto my lower chest again and her cheeks touching my chest. Now, i starting to feel it......