Thread: JB Pixie
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Wow! Thanks for the detailed information. Next time I go test water again. Over supply of girls sounds gooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Pixie just reopened so I believe the girls are new and not sure of the system yet.

But generally the SOPs now is slightly different from pre-MCO times. Currently there is an oversupply of foreigner girls in JB and their agents are pushing hard to get them into the Spas / KTVs / Clubs / Stables etc. However there is a few rogues that potong jalan the girls from the agents and almost all places have taken safety precautions for the tabao of their girls. Girls have been told not to deal directly with any John that wants to take them out. The SOP is the John is supposed to deal with the mamasan who then get clearance from the agent whether to allow the outcall.
Usually the agent will have the John identity verified and the girl will also be GPS tagged if she is allowed out.