View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Does your wife still have interests in sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
well said

everybody's tired from work

it's how you treat her right and make her feel special that particular night, and then it will slowly become more frequent because she finally felt someone still desire her. And that someone is you, or in this context us husbands.

I love her bod and her complexion although she has put on considerable amount of weight. But she purrs like a kitten whenever I do my foreplay on her...and those tits with the still light toned nipples oh they drive me so crazy
I whisper dirty stories into her ears, while running my hands all over her back and her rear...I tell her how the bus uncle was caught staring at her, how the ladies shoe salesman was trying to catch a glimpse of her zaogeng when we were out shopping, how the lonely dirty old man is fantasizing about fucking her, all everyday regular people actually but she feels aroused..
and even begin to nod her head when i ask if she's ever thought about having another guy's cock in her, or for a start in her mouth or her palms. Esp a handsome guy from another race...ooh that really kicks off the juice flowing betw her thighs

The wives, they might have neglected their body and herself overall because we men have been eating outside where there are more yummy dishes, isn't it? We haven't shown interest in them anymore henceforth it happened to them
No it's not going to be like that Bros..you guys who are suffering from no-sex-from-wife-nitis better start solving the root problem...because like they say happy wife, happy life.

And we all know we can do very WELL with A HAPPY LIFE

And oh yes, spend some money on sexy lingerie com'on it's so easy to buy online nowadays
surprise her
Maybe the first 2 sets may not fit that well but hey, never try never know yeah?
I think you view it too simple. So many married couples faced the same issues after wife give birth. There is a pattern. Maybe women’s sex drive slow down after giving birth or some psychological reasons.