View Single Post
Old 20-12-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennq1q1 View Post
Personally my wife dun enjoy sex. I still love her very much but I dun like to force n i enjoy long like 2hr plus of hours of teasing n playtime. I also need my partner to enjoy the moment so I will feel good and get very turn on. I only go for commercial sex because cheating can probably result in things getting messy esp if the lady is single. To me cheating emotionally and physically is different..
You may think there is a distinction between cheating emotionally and physically. However, to your wife and her family, it is very much the same thing. If she/they find out, they will feel that you cheated. The only upside to this is there is no third party to hurt.